× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Report bad players here!

8 years 6 months ago #43 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Report bad players here!
Nik I don't know what happened and I don't know the story, mate. I just know Libanese and Evergreen (this one is 53 years old and he's really a wise and polite man) and I was just reporting that, the only time that I saw him do something wrong, is when he glitched through the net because it was the shorter way to play. Maybe they made mistakes after that, I don't know mate...

-VIS ET HONOR-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #44 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic Report bad players here!
Some Johnson fellow blew up Jeeps and Sherman tank in TigerTomb (Justice server)
First he shot jeeps with tank cannon and then killed tank with nades and disconnected.

I see cheaters and teamkillers pretty often but this mission needs much care to complete and it just makes angry :upset:

https://vimeo.com/142561071

The one who hesitates is lost !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, NL

8 years 6 months ago #45 by Rs_Funzo
I read often posts like this one, Stern. If they want to vent their anger and frustration, these MORONS could do it in deathmatch. But these MORONS prefer to teamkill ppl that are playing and that don't expect to be hit at their back from a MORON. So these MORONS ruin their game. What MORONS.

-VIS ET HONOR-

8 years 6 months ago #46 by Rs_Funzo
Hi guys, there's a cheater in RpR deathmatch named El Clasicooooo, I think he's from Russia. He uses no-recoil and speedhack, Always. I don't have programs to film/screen him on my old laptop, so I can't report proof about him. Keep an eye on him pease. Thanks.

-VIS ET HONOR-

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #47 by Rs_Funzo
From "ADMINS ONLY" topic:

NL wrote: Banned Scorpion who is TT. Was playing (as always) with his girlfriend (Vika) with the name of Wild Orchid.
Their conversation (og I love you so much and so on) made me realize it, did a check, same provider. Guess I will have to make the IP range broader.

Months ago I joined the =RpR= coop a couple of times and there were Romeo and Juliet too. They voted kickplayer and kicked me. TT often shoots teammates too. What a kid. And what a "couple". I've never seen in my life a boy and a girl who are engaged and, instead of have a good sex, play together a pc game lol. I don't know if to laugh or to cry.

" I've seen things you people wouldn't believe..."

-VIS ET HONOR-

8 years 5 months ago #48 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Report bad players here!
Maybe this kind of attitude turns them on :lol:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

• Lukasz birthday is in 3 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 10 days (63)