× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Report bad players here!

8 years 1 month ago #67 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Report bad players here!
Dani, I will wait a little longer before I remove your account in the hopes that you will change your mind and not make a decision out of emotion.

I do agree with you that if a window is barred it is obviously meant not to be climbed through and in that sense it is bug using and so it's against our rules.
In my opinion Dan should not use it in the regular servers, he can use it in the no-rules servers.
=RpR= should have a discussion about whether or not it can be used. My opinion is it should not be used.

A while ago we had a discussion about a window on Czech 4 that I regularly use to get in the building, which I don't see as bug using because realisticly you could break the glass. Of course in the game there are still "wooden runners" in the window sill but in real life you could easily break those to allow access. Not the same as with steel bars bolted to a window sill.

Vid below shows the window I mean:

https://vimeo.com/95843940

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #68 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Report bad players here!
I understand Jo. But that's climbing a "normal" window. Dan passed through a window with bars. Yesterday he used no-recoil and his strange jump-speed tricks, undisturbed. When I played this game for the 1st time, I followed honest and fair players behavior (you know that, Jo, because you are one of those players and a real Landmark for me) and I did all my possible to keep this game free from cheaters. I can't accept anymore to see in game cheaters like Dan and other sneaky kids. Without my "reports" there willl be peace on your servers :)
Thanks for all Jo ;)

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

8 years 1 month ago #69 by NL
I really hate to see you go Dani but I can only respect your decision.
=RpR= also want the servers clean of cheaters but it is an ongoing process where we will make mistakes but hopefully in the end get it right.

But, since the forum has been renewed after the attacks I can no longer access the administration tool (Joomla) so Flo will have to deactivate your account and/or give me access again. Can you take a look at it Flo?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

8 years 1 month ago #70 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Report bad players here!
I hate it too Jo, because I felt this clan like a "second Rs_", but I think that our ways of thinking are different. Thanks Jo and thanks in advance Flo, I'm sure that you will do it :)

-VIS ET HONOR-

8 years 1 month ago #71 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Report bad players here!

I already told Dan that if he gets caught with anthing on Josua's server he
will get banned again. Good luck to you Funzo and take care.

Jo, you have static ip?

"Straight and narrow is the path."

8 years 1 month ago #72 by NL
yes static IP.

• spartacus birthday is in 5 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 6 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 10 days (28)