need betatester

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #31 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic need betatester
Your Actors.bin is messed up at the end...There is a start of the next Def. at the end of the last one !
And RAD2 has wrong size, saved value is 56, but its 47.

I guess this is the reason why adding another Def didnt work...

Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker wrote: ... I could not add another definition to your actors.bin ...

The one who hesitates is lost !
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Polanski

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #32 by Polanski
Replied by Polanski on topic need betatester
Hello! the end of the definition of CIV_03 (the girl) is correct. That part corresponds to his name in the game. This gave me many problems until I discovered it. It is possible that I ignore something about the format of the documents. Thank you so much for looking at this!

The definition of the radio must be earlier, I do not use that radio, they all work now.

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #33 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic need betatester

Polanski wrote: ...That part corresponds to his name in the game...

Yes but then its usually 4 bytes, not 2...but maybe some other version exists...From where it's taken ?

Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker wrote: Example: SnipersSelector.scr in Ard_1 by Zdenda.

This is not random, its random selection from set of snipers...
Any enemy can have random spawn in script, maybe 2 chances from 3 to spawn...

I came up with this one:
Label RandomSnipers:
gosub Rnd2; sendsignal (ES01,rnd1);
gosub Rnd2; sendsignal (ES02,rnd1);
gosub Rnd2; sendsignal (ES03,rnd1);
gosub Rnd2; sendsignal (ES04,rnd1);
gosub Rnd2; sendsignal (ES05,rnd1);
gosub Rnd2; sendsignal (ES06,rnd1);
gosub Rnd2; sendsignal (ES07,rnd1);
gosub Rnd2; sendsignal (ES08,rnd1);
gosub Rnd2; sendsignal (ES09,rnd1);
gosub Rnd2; sendsignal (ES10,rnd1);
gosub Rnd2; sendsignal (ES11,rnd1);
gosub Rnd2; sendsignal (ES12,rnd1);
if (counter1<3) {goto RandomSnipers;}  // minimum of 3 snipers.
else {goto Count;}
Label Rnd2:
rnd1=(_randomint(2));  		//Random from 0 and 1,  1 to Spawn sniper.
counter1=counter1+rnd1;	
//Count activated snipers, add 0 or 1 (if its needed for Objective)
return;

The one who hesitates is lost !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Polanski

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #34 by Polanski
If I put it at the end of the .bin does not give me problems, I do not quite understand this, it just works now. I did it myself ... one generated with ScriptMaker gives me problems at this point.

New version!! (1.4)

DOWNLOAD

(I have added some things and fixed several bugs, though not all.)

6 years 6 months ago #35 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic need betatester
V 1.4

The barrier, or better to say turnpike works now, fine. The definition la_strazbud_.zavora cannot be seen in DCED but with hex. Maybe you could to add the line “lift the barrier!” to the soldier who stops you, it’s talk 09011910.

The other soldier opens the barrier for a very short time, might not be enough to drive through with the truck.

The citroen still hasn’t the right definition, guess it will be fixed later. Would be nice if the officer where you place the documents had the name Stadtfeld in his definition as said in the talks.

I guess the barrier should be about 0.40 meters higher, you can almost walk over it. You can also use the model la_zavora01 and place the sentry box independent from the barrier.

6 years 6 months ago #36 by Polanski

Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker wrote: V 1.4

The barrier, or better to say turnpike works now, fine. The definition la_strazbud_.zavora cannot be seen in DCED but with hex. Maybe you could to add the line “lift the barrier!” to the soldier who stops you, it’s talk 09011910.

The other soldier opens the barrier for a very short time, might not be enough to drive through with the truck.

The citroen still hasn’t the right definition, guess it will be fixed later. Would be nice if the officer where you place the documents had the name Stadtfeld in his definition as said in the talks.

I guess the barrier should be about 0.40 meters higher, you can almost walk over it. You can also use the model la_zavora01 and place the sentry box independent from the barrier.

Again, thank you very much for your comments! I think they are very good ideas. I will upload a new version solving all this and errors in the reinforcements of the prison. I do not understand why sometimes the truck and the soldiers do not obey the script or have different behaviors.

The guards inside the prison do not shoot normally and it's disconcerting. Do you know what it can be? They are GER_03, GER_04, GZZ6, GZZ7 and OFI_02.

• Lukasz birthday is in 1 day (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 8 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 9 days (39)