× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

BoosT discussion

8 years 8 months ago #19 by Kure
Replied by Kure on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Please dont be annoyed on me for this question but - He is banned because He ruined the game purposely? Or is he banned because he was on server and noone knows who gave him a password so he was there like a black sheep? :confused:

The world can kick you when you’re down
And it shows no mercy
It makes them smile to see you frown
But just wait and they will see
This would kill the weaker man
But it’s been keeping me alive
Through all the negativity
Somehow I know I will survive

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #20 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic BoosT discussion

Feldmarshal wrote:

Kure wrote: I didnt play with him a lot, but I first saw him on Event server yesterday and Feldmarshal, Me, Nikita, Snowman, NL didnt give him the password. He looked like someone we can trust because some of us gave him a password even though we have theories that he is hiding something. So when (I wasnt there yesterday but I saw that we was talking with some of you guys on TS) when he joined TS today I had nothing against that he is there on our TS.

I saw yesterday on TS Jacobstone, Nikita and Boost. I don't played HD2 but I was on TS with my friend and we played other game... So this wasn't me like wrote Luc. :confused:

Yes Feld, i confirm that. So here we are, there was BoosT, me, and the third player was Jacobston.

Pfffff. :mm2:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Feldmarshal

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #21 by NL
Replied by NL on topic ban notes - for admins only please

Kure wrote: Please dont be annoyed on me for this question but - He is banned because He ruined the game purposely? Or is he banned because he was on server and noone knows who gave him a password so he was there like a black sheep? :confused:

All we know so far is that Snow banned him for ruining a game on the private server. We don't know what happened exactly.
BTW he seems only banned on TS, not in RSC and I also see him still on forum (and is not banned in forum user manager)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #22 by Kure
Replied by Kure on topic BoosT discussion
To Nikita - Wait wait about passworded TS channel it was me tonight. He was on EVENT server, yesterday I saw him talking with you and Jacobston on TS so I didnt find anything wrong on him to join us on TS again, when he already was here.

And it shows no mercy

8 years 8 months ago #23 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic BoosT discussion

Kure wrote: To Nikita - Wait wait about passworded TS channel it was me tonight. He was on EVENT server, yesterday I saw him talking with you and Jacobston on TS so I didnt find anything wrong on him to join us on TS again, when he already was here.

Yes Kure, Ok. As i said, TS pw and server's pw are two different things. no problem.

8 years 8 months ago #24 by Kure
Replied by Kure on topic BoosT discussion
Yeah fine, but for sure - He was one of those guys that wanted to play TLC with us tonight and theres a channel called TEAMPLAY COOP on Teamspeak and he was playing or talking (chatting) with you before, so i really had no idea why dont let him talk (chat) with us on Teamplay coop channel. I write this only to be sure

And it shows no mercy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

• Lukasz birthday is today (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 7 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 8 days (39)