Worldwide news

7 years 5 months ago #301 by snakeplissken
Replied by snakeplissken on topic Worldwide news
How about raising the retirement age till you die??!!

The way Europe is going, its heading in direction of 3rd world. Where standard of living is poor. Poverty and inequality are rampant. One has to work all his life to feed himself.

Great work Europe Politicians !! Keep up the good work you bloody scoundrel a##holes.

Mantra for Europe since 2000 - Wage suppression, high unemployment, cutting of social security ( cutting healthcare & pension, raising retirement age etc), stagnating investment in Public education, R&D and Infrastructure.

By the way countries like Germany are leeching off countries like Spain and Greece. So problem in southern Europe are significant compared to western Europe.

And these scoundrel European Politicians blame Russia for meddling in European affairs while these scoundrels are leading Europe into the abyss.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #302 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Worldwide news

Schatzgraber

Russian scientists announce they found a former nazi secret base in Arctic.

Arf! A secret base, hu ? C'mon, since the beginning, every player here, even the last of the noobs, knows that there was a nazi base in Arctic... :sarcy:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki, jacobston

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #303 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic Worldwide news
A nuclear bomb lost at sea found by a diver in Canada :surprised:

Canadian diver located what may well be the first nuclear bomb lost by the US military, dropped into the Pacific Ocean from a device sinking in 1950.

While telling this discovery Smyrichinsky learnt the history of B-36B of the US Air Forces who crashed in 1950 off the British Columbia. Victim of the failure of three of six engines of the bomber, his crew had been forced to release the bomb in the ocean and to jump of the device, which crashed in lands.

The model is a Mark IV, an atomic bomb in the shape of an egg, like the "Fat Man" dropped on the city of Nagasaki. "This is much like what I have seen, said Sean Smyrichinsky. The plane was carrying the bomb crashed 50 miles south of where I found the subject."

The Canadian military is serious discovery. It states that the bomb lost, if it was made in the explosive base and uranium, contained no load plutonium.
:embarassed:

More informations here
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Rs_Funzo, Juanma66, jacobston

7 years 5 months ago #304 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Worldwide news

"Straight and narrow is the path."

7 years 4 months ago #305 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic Worldwide news
Rosberg announces his retirement from F1 racing

On the day he is set to collect the trophy for winning his first drivers’ world championship, Mercedes’ Nico Rosberg has announced that he is to retire from Formula One racing.

“Since 25 years in racing, it has been my dream, my ‘one thing’ to become Formula One World Champion,” said Rosberg via social media. “Through the hard work, the pain, the sacrifices, this has been my target. And now I’ve made it.

“I have climbed my mountain, I am on the peak, so this feels right. My strongest emotion right now is deep gratitude to everybody who supported me to make that dream happen.”

Rosberg announces his retirement from F1 racing
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

7 years 4 months ago #306 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Worldwide news
I haven't followed F1 recently, but those are the words of a great racing driver. I'm glad
he accomplished his goal. Maybe he can start singing and set a goal to sell 1 million
records :)

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sasha

• Lukasz birthday is today (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 7 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 8 days (39)