contact on server leader

3 years 4 months ago #1 by Jandak
contact on server leader was created by Jandak
Hi,

i need a contact (skype, mail) on the manager of your server. I would like to ask about the possibility of renting one server coop for max 6 players.

Thank you and regards RpR clan :)

Jandak
PRO clan
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, josua

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic contact on server leader
Welcome to our forum, Jandak :v:

I've moved your topic here to the Event Discussion section. We would very much love to help you and your friends.

Also sent you an email and you can also contact me on Skype, but it would be best we keep your requests here and our Staff will help you set up the server and everything you need.

Would you like your own private Teamspeak channel? :celebrate:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jandak

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #3 by Jandak
Replied by Jandak on topic contact on server leader
Thx snowman :)

We would like to lend a server to occasionally (2-3 per week) play a private cooperative.

I would donate to it monthly. How much would it be for rent server?

We would love for a TS room :)

// maplist and server settings would be solved later

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #4 by snowman
We don't require payment to host your game. We are happy you still love this game and glad to know you want to play it organized. However, any spare change you find under your couch would help us keep the Forum, Teamspeak and servers online. First, we aim to please :cheer:

Would you like to become a coop event organizer? I mean not only when you want to play with your friends. We have a little survey and players like you is for the best interest of the H&D2 community. This way I can give you access to our two event servers once our Event Organization office is started. You can read more on this topic on our survey mentioned.

If you want to play well organized coop with us, you may join our coop events, when organized. Also when you guys need some reinforcements, we are here :sas:

The following user(s) said Thank You: josua

3 years 4 months ago #5 by snowman
Thank you for taking your time to complete the survey.

Okay, then it's best we host your private play on our event servers and we will see how it goes.

You can tell us what you need exactly and we can set it up for you. ( Suggested Guidelines )

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jandak

3 years 4 months ago #6 by Jandak
Replied by Jandak on topic contact on server leader
1. Is your event public or private?
private

2. What type of event are you planning to organize (Coop/ Deathmatch/ Objectives/ Occupation) and what are the desired settings?
(Once you have figured out what type of event you want to organize, think about the best settings you would like us to prepare)
COOP

3. Will this be a one-time-only, weekly gaming plan or occasional?
occasional, 1-3 per week ... according to free time

4. What is the date and time when you would like to organize this event/ play? (at least 1 week in advance so people can be informed)
when you prepare it, we will play : D

5. How long(hours) do you plan your game to last?
2-3 hours

6. Is this a tournament, challenge or other specific type of play?
examples for Coop: one-life only, knives only, desert maps only, organized team play, race games, British / American/ Russian /Resistance only type of game, team vs team best results in missions, your best result in a mission of the week/month, best team to complete a set of missions, Christmas event etc.
examples for Deathmatch: 1 vs 1 tournament with a 10 player signup required, free for all tournament etc.
examples for Objectives/ Occupation: best team of 3/5 maps with multiple rounds etc.

COOP for max 4 player.. funny for friends

7. What are the missions that we are going to play? (a suggested missions list by the organizers or together with those interested in joining your event. Even a simple campaign only type of play for Coop or a friendly Deathmatch challenge)
maplist can be like you have on current coop servers, when we modify it

8. How many players do you expect to join/ sign-up? (assuming there were some discussions before a decision was made to organize this)

mostly two maximum 4

9. Who is in charge for the organization of this event? (we need to know whom we can contact so we can successfully host your event. It needs to be someone that can attend to your event also. They will be given access to a in-game adminlogin password for the Special Event server where the event will be hosted.)

Me (JANDAK) and Pepa from PRO clan, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

10. Is this a charity event or not? (to keep the server and forum up an running payment needs to be made. As the owners of our servers we will host these events occasionally, so everyone can contribute with whatever they have left under the couch)
Not charity, but we will contribute to the Rpr clan for maintenance

11. Is this a H&D2 or another game event? (we are mostly focused on H&D2, but other games can be organized as well. Stay tuned)
HD2 4ever

12. Would your game event require a voice channel(Teamspeak / Discord) or is it at the discretion of its participants?

if you base our room on ts, we will be happy

Thanks snowman :)

• 43 birthday is today (57)