Halp Needed! :)

2 years 5 months ago #1 by snowman
Halp Needed! :) was created by snowman

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

I will need some help regarding management of the H&D2 Anniversary and Memorial days weekend that will be announced soon. I still have to prepare everything, that's not the problem. I will mostly be monitoring the servers, greeting people and taking group photos. This takes almost all of my time and I won't be able to attend to those who need help with the game.

It would be great if any of you would like to help during the big event... that is if you're not drinking too much. Any help is welcomed! You just have to show interest so I know there are people who can help. There are 3 things you can help with:

1. Monitor community channels (website and/or Discord) - to check if anyone who wants to join has any problems and help fix a problem. Some guys volunteered to do this in March and it was great.

2. Monitor servers - there will be more than one server running on each day of the event. I can't be on all of them at the same time. Some maps require a restart/nextmap or even restart the server itself. =RpR= members and friends who have access to our servers can help with this

3. Camera help - usually I'm the one who takes care of the group photos whenever we take them. I will try to be on there on all servers as I can. It would be nice to know who will be recording our play. Maybe this footage can then be collected more easily and shared with those who have great editing skills. Those who want to record, don't forget about Stern's camera tool
File Attachment:

You can contact me privately if you want to keep this information a secret 

"Straight and narrow is the path."
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 5 months ago #2 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic Halp Needed! :)

I can manage the proper functioning of the servers . It also depends on the date of the event , because the weekend I work sometimes.
Tell me the date, and I’ll tell you if it’s good for me.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

2 years 5 months ago #3 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Halp Needed! :)
You will know the date at least 1 week before the event starts

"Straight and narrow is the path."

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)