Funny Videos

9 years 4 days ago #169 by Serkses
Replied by Serkses on topic Funny Videos

Brutal daddy :rofl:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 day ago #170 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Funny Videos
Hi guys :)
Last week McDonald launched a commercial in Italy: dad, mom and son go to a pizzeria. The waiter asks the kid "which pizza do you want?", the kid says I WANT A HAPPY MEAL!
Neapolitan people felt "offended" by this commercial, then they made a video: the waiter is going to give a happy meal to a kid, but this says HEY DAD WHAT IS THIS S...T, I WANT PIZZA!

:lol:

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

9 years 1 day ago #171 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Funny Videos
I agree with the kid, who would want McDonalds shit if you can get pizza! I remember my trip to Italy, oh my God the stone oven pizza's... :love:
But to be honest, I had also great pizza in New York (Little Italy) and San Francisco which were at least as good as some I had in Italy.

Lombardi's pizaa New York

Tony's Pizza San Francisco

Of course all run by Italians :gj:

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Rs_Funzo, jacobston

9 years 1 day ago - 9 years 1 day ago #172 by Rs_Funzo
Unfortunateyly for Italians, Jo, there are less and less Italian pizzamen in Italy. Many of them are North Africans and Chinese :/
In this moment Italy needs 6.000 pizzamen. However, I live between Rome and Naples and there's a great difference between pizza made in my area and pizza made in the area of Naples. Naples is just another world.
Btw Tony's pizza looks very good, just like the our one :gj:

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, NL

9 years 1 day ago - 9 years 1 day ago #173 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Funny Videos
Here in Lorient, we have a guy named Erwann Danigo who won the bronze medal at the Pizza World Championship in 2014 in Parma.
He won this trophy in the category "Teglia" which is, if i'm not wrong, a kind of rectangular pizza of a receipe from Roma.
His master was Mr. Ciro Panella, who was vice- world champion in 2011.

Erwann Danigo manages his pizza shop, "La Teglia", in the city center and i have to say that, for my taste, it's pretty good and his shop is very successful. :nod:

The sound isn't pretty good but, in this video, Mr. Danigo explains that he's pretty proud of this, he didn't expect such a result even knowing that his product were fine quality and he adds that the winners of the gold and silver medals were two genuine Italians ... :D

Also, answering to the journalist who asks about his "secret", Mr. Danigo explains that, of course, he has a little secret but the first one is the love of the well done work
:gj:

EDIT : Icing on the cake, " La Teglia " is only two steps from my favourite bar in Lorient, " Le Café Crème ", with his so lovely waitress you can see a bit in this picture from Google earth, wearing a turquoise shirt... :love:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

9 years 13 hours ago - 9 years 13 hours ago #174 by Rs_Funzo
Exactly Nikita, very good explanation mate. In the area of Naples pizza is round. In the area of Rome (and in my area as well) pizza is usually rectangular. It's cooked in a "teglia", just as you said :gj:
This pizza you posted looks very good ;)

This is a teglia:

-VIS ET HONOR-
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

• Lukasz birthday is in 1 day (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 8 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 9 days (39)