CooLorNoT? :D

9 years 1 month ago #79 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic CooLorNoT? :D
For the addicts of honey :gj:

Stuart Anderson and Cedar, a father and his son are two Australian beekeepers that have developed over the years a new hive. Dubbed Flow, this hive revolutionize both their work but also the life of bees they raise. Its special feature: it allows to harvest honey "automatically" without the beekeeper has to open the hive and perform a complicated extraction, and without disturbing the insects likely. On the surface, this hive is no different, except that it has at its base with a tap. Open it, and honey will flow until closing it.

:love:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #80 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic CooLorNoT? :D
A good alternative for bad players and banished!!!

Culture for all! That's the credo of Raul Lemesoff, an eccentric artist from Buenos Aires. He made up his mind to create a tank in which it moves to distribute hundreds of books to passersby. A true "weapon of mass instruction" he intends to use to combat ignorance. :rules:

:gj:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Juanma66, NL, jacobston

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #81 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic CooLorNoT? :D
This guy is true. :gj:

" Celui qui ouvre une école ferme une prison. " (The one who opens a school closes a jailhouse)

Victor Hugo

And also this one that i like a lot

" Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."

William Butler Yeats
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

9 years 1 month ago #82 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic CooLorNoT? :D
An interesting thing about knowledge is that we can only "know about" something and
not "know" something. To "know" means to "be" it. You would have to be a submarine,
a cat or a bird to know what it is to be it. Although as much as Nik loves subs, I don't think
they have any consciousness :D

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

9 years 1 month ago #83 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic CooLorNoT? :D
I think i can agree with that, somewhere.

That makes me reminding Saving Private Ryan, when Corporal Epam talks to Captain Miller about a quote by the American poet Emerson, just before the German attack in the village of Ramelles. After Miller's answer, Epam asks : "You know Emerson, Captain ?" and Captain Miller answers : "I know a bit". (Well, this is after French version of the movie, don't know if it's exactly the same in the original version.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

9 years 1 month ago #84 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic CooLorNoT? :D
Okay how do you know that you are? Is it because of your thinking or that which observes the
thinking? :lol:

"Straight and narrow is the path."

• Lukasz birthday is in 6 days (41)