Movies & Series

2 years 2 months ago #751 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Movies & Series
Yep, this was a good life

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago #752 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Movies & Series

I'm glad you ended to watch it  

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #753 by Juanma66
Replied by Juanma66 on topic Movies & Series

not fear the enemy that attacks you,
be afraid of the false friend that hugs you
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Maki

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #754 by Nikita
Yes, not everything is told in the movie Paris brule t'il. Why evade the role of the Nueve? Was it necessary, for glory, to present the liberation of Paris as a 100% French action? Was it necessary to ignore the abandonment of the Spanish Republic by the Western democracies, France in the lead? Was it necessary to forget the treatment reserved for Spanish refugees by the government of Leon Blum and the sordid reality of the concentration camp of Argelès? I have often spoken to people, young and old, about the liberation of Paris. All knew Leclerc and the 2nd DB, none knew the Nueve. Too bad, everyone has their own story. For me, at least, i know where i come from.

Thanks for that, Juanma, i will watch it tonight, with my mother if she does agree.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Juanma66

2 years 2 months ago #755 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Movies & Series

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #756 by Nikita

​​​​​​​I don't know why, perhaps a question of mood, tonight i wanted to watch a real film again, a quality film, with a story, an atmosphere, a film by a real director, with real actors, without digital special effects, without a multi-million dollar production, a film that moves and which also makes you think. A fairly old film, therefore, and also a rare film...

I chose this one ...

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• 43 birthday is today (57)