× Before posting here please make sure you have read our FAQ and if suitable our 'Play Online' and 'Create Server' tutorials

Please try to avoid general topic titles as: "Need help", "Problem occurred", etc.

Hidden & Dangerous 2 Resolution

8 years 9 months ago #37 by jacobston
Replied by jacobston on topic Hidden & Dangerous 2 Resolution
Hey Spitfire123,

Can you post a screenshot of your problem?

A few possible solutions may be running the game in windowed mode, or running 'setup' (found in the hd2 main directory) and changing some settings there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #38 by spitfire123
Replied by spitfire123 on topic Hidden & Dangerous 2 Resolution
Hi Jacobston, I have tried almost everything I can do in the settings option (in game and off) and I still keep getting the same result. I have attached the setup menu and two in game screenshot.
Attachments:

8 years 9 months ago #39 by jacobston
The only thing that comes to mind is un-checking the 'Fullscreen' box. That would cause the game itself to run windowed, so it would fit itself inside the box. It wouldn't be much, but at least things wouldn't be cut off.

Another thing to look at is this page here:
http://www.wsgf.org/dr/hidden-dangerous-2

It may be helpful, I'm not sure. Keep is posted, and I'm sure someone else who knows more about this than I will be able to help :gj:

8 years 9 months ago #40 by jacobston
Oh, one more thing: it looks like Maquisard had a similar problem to yours, spitfire 123, which he posted about a few pages back. Maybe take a look here:
Hidden & Dangerous 2 Resolution - Post #23
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

8 years 8 months ago #41 by SamuelColt
Replied by SamuelColt on topic Hidden & Dangerous 2 Resolution
I made a request to the owner of this site maybe he can help

http://thirteenag.github.io

8 years 4 months ago #42 by Lukas
Replied by Lukas on topic Hidden & Dangerous 2 Resolution
Hey,
does anyone has any updates to this topic? I tried to get HD2 working in fullscreen on Windows 10, but it doesn't work. It looks like the screenshot I added below.

I think it's the same problem like Maquisard and spitfire has, I solved the problem of spitfire's cut on the bottom of the window by setting the resolution down to 1024x768 (on my 1080p screen). But it's still no real fullscreen (At least everything of the game is visible).

I also tried Borderless Gaming, which seems to work for Mafia 1 on Windows 10 but not for HD2...

Any ideas? :)
Attachments:

• Wójt birthday is today (28)