× Before posting here please make sure you have read our FAQ and if suitable our 'Play Online' and 'Create Server' tutorials

Please try to avoid general topic titles as: "Need help", "Problem occurred", etc.

Error on Map Arctic 1 on =RPR=Original

8 years 8 months ago #7 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Error on Map Arctic 1 on =RPR=Original

Kure wrote: Than download .7z file (3rd from left), crazy if its blocking your antivirus. What antivirus do you have? And Dont tell me that its some kind of AVG, I´ve heard a lot of problems with this :D

True, AVG is the worst antivirus ever! I will never install it again! I using now Avast Internet Security and for me it's the best. - Not blocking any downloading, security me fine :gj:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kure

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #8 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Error on Map Arctic 1 on =RPR=Original
I'm downloading the game from Steff's Onedrive and the patches finished first - firefox did block
them saying that they may be viruses. I installed the new Firefox. I always have updates and notifications
turned off. I never use antivirus software. I have a Malwarebytes installed, but I use it only a couple of
times per year.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

8 years 7 months ago #9 by PrivateHidden
Replied by PrivateHidden on topic Error on Map Arctic 1 on =RPR=Original
I have Panda Cloud Antivirus [real, not that adversites from CutThePrice or CutAllApp, all apps are viruses], but i downloaded file 2 time and no virus. Just select now in your server map arctic 1 and i can check if problem solved or not.

8 years 7 months ago #10 by PrivateHidden
Replied by PrivateHidden on topic Error on Map Arctic 1 on =RPR=Original
Thank you Kure, problem fixed <.< yey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kure

• Lukasz birthday is in 2 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 9 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 10 days (39)