× Before posting here please make sure you have read our FAQ and if suitable our 'Play Online' and 'Create Server' tutorials

Please try to avoid general topic titles as: "Need help", "Problem occurred", etc.

Server crashes

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #1 by Dvorin
Server crashes was created by Dvorin
Hi,
I finally managed to start H&D2 server thanks to your tutorials. So thanks for that. I can start a dedicated server with Server manager 2.9, configure and start a server. I can log in, my friends can login too (with tunngle). But after around 4 minutes and 40 seconds server crashes and reboots itself (players are kicked of course). It does not matter if noone is connected. It crashes anyway. After that 4 minutes and few seconds it always crashes. I do not know, where the problem is.
When I start a server with original Serverlauncher.exe, there is no such a problem, but I cannot play with friends through Tunggle.
I will appreciate any help. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #2 by Kot Matro$$kin
Replied by Kot Matro$$kin on topic Server crashes
Very strange crush.Login with tunngle?lol :tea:
I think you made something wrong in settings.Usually i create servers and fix problems with teamviewer.If you want i can try to help.Find me in skype. :tux: :snowman:
Also what about ur hardware? (server may crush if ur CPU is overdrived)
You used stopwatch?It goes everytime in 4minutes?
P.S. Why you use tunngle if you can use serverlist in game

8 years 7 months ago #3 by Dvorin
Replied by Dvorin on topic Server crashes
Thanks for the reply.
My hardware should be fine (Intel Core i5). I am not using stopwatch, I see the time in the right top corner in a game and it was kind of strange that it crashed always after the same time. That is why I noticed that 4 minutes.
I am aware of your rpr servers, I can see them, I was playing there once. I just want to make my own server with map and settings I want. I use Tunngle, because I want to play with a friend, who lives somewhere else.
I am probably missing something.

8 years 7 months ago #4 by Dvorin
Replied by Dvorin on topic Server crashes
No advice? :/ I tried to do that on another computer with Win 7 and it still crashes. Is there another way to start a server so my friend could join?

8 years 7 months ago #5 by Kot Matro$$kin
Replied by Kot Matro$$kin on topic Server crashes
Contact with me in skype.I will try to fix ur problem via teamspeak tomorrow.
I will be free tomorrow. :tea:

• Lukasz birthday is in 2 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 9 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 10 days (39)