× Before posting here please make sure you have read our FAQ and if suitable our 'Play Online' and 'Create Server' tutorials

Please try to avoid general topic titles as: "Need help", "Problem occurred", etc.

Problem with Af1(Defence)

6 years 9 months ago #1 by Sasha
Problem with Af1(Defence) was created by Sasha
crush of the game when the server was loaded on this map and this was observed on all servers with co-op. Anything with the map did not do everything as in cmp1.8
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #2 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Problem with Af1(Defence)
i've played the mission yesterday on our server alone and it did work well.
The day before it crashed for me and 2 other players while playing, reason unknown.

Could you specify when exaclty it crashed? On mission load or later while playing? And have you been able to reproduce the error? (Maybe it happens e.g. if one of the reinforcements is triggered)

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

6 years 9 months ago #3 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Problem with Af1(Defence)
Maybe you just miss some files or line from this map in mpmaplit :confused:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself

6 years 9 months ago #4 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic Problem with Af1(Defence)
There were two options for crashing on the boot screen and immediately after loading the black screen and the game crashes to the desktop

No, it's not because of the maplists that happened on the servers of MTB and Danilasar. As I know that the same problem was observed at least one more person

• Lukasz birthday is today (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 7 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 8 days (39)