H&D deluxe source code released

3 years 9 months ago #7 by MR.47
Replied by MR.47 on topic H&D deluxe source code released
Hey I'm sorry for not checking Google Drive but now it's available for everyone to download and see the source code I'm really very sorry for being an idiot and not responding to you sooner but now I fixed it

Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".
The following user(s) said Thank You: WANGER, Xiadz, Doc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #8 by MR.47
Hey there any news about anything you people did with the source code of the game?

Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".

3 years 7 months ago #9 by Stompinidus
Replied by Stompinidus on topic H&D deluxe source code released
Oh wow, this is cool. I'm definitely gonna scan through this code. But what should be done with the source? I hope we find the H&D2 source one day too.

3 years 7 months ago #10 by MR.47
Basically the deluxe edition of the game is flexible and could be modded with unlimited potentials through the engine (insanity ) and that's the opposite for h&d2 reasons :
1: there's no existing official SDK in the game
2: the game we know about is alot but the engine limits are unknown how much it could handle
3: there's no existing source code of the game on the internet and the original dev team refused to let anyone having it.
4: hacking the game is nearly impossible to do due to encrypted files and data as well as the ORIGINAL CD of the game so acquiring the codes of the game is not going to be easy or sooner

That's all I could say.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Doc

3 years 7 months ago #11 by Doc
Replied by Doc on topic H&D deluxe source code released
Howdy there, MR. 47. Would you like to help us with modding and the
possible projects once Flash finishes his editor?

3 years 7 months ago #12 by MR.47
An editor?
Could you give me more details in advance to know what we deal with?

• Lukasz birthday is in 3 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 10 days (63)