Team Coop Missions List (TLC)

9 years 2 months ago #55 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Team Coop Missions List (TLC)
Sugerstion for TL,Throw your soldiers into positions once there is no escape and they will prefer death to flight :lol:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #56 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Team Coop Missions List (TLC)
Alright, i post it here because i started here to speak about it...

So, introducing my famous ultimate weapon...

Warning: Spoiler!
Attachments:

9 years 2 months ago #57 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Team Coop Missions List (TLC)

NL wrote: You will use the weapon the team leader assigns to you, you think this is a democracy? Better follow orders soldier. :rambo:

Yes, no towels allowed :lol:

"Straight and narrow is the path."

9 years 2 months ago #58 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Team Coop Missions List (TLC)
This is not a towel anymore, this is a full part of my uniform :sylvester: :rambo: :lol:

9 years 2 months ago #59 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Team Coop Missions List (TLC)

A piece of an old towel, two rubber bands and a bit of sewing cotton. As a result: A patch to slip on the thigh, above the pants, always at hand (!) to dry itself, in a movement, the perspiration of the hand which hold the mouse, and moreover that saves the wear of my pants...

Uhuh, yeah a "towel with rubber bands" for your "perspiration", to slip on the "thigh", always at "hand" when you "hold the mouse"...right buddy...of course it has nothing to do with your single status, nor pron on your pc I am sure...
:whistle:

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 2 months ago #60 by jacobston
Replied by jacobston on topic Team Coop Missions List (TLC)

Nikita wrote: So, introducing my famous ultimate weapon...

Warning: Spoiler!

That's quite ingenious, actually. I mean, as we all know, Towels are the most usefull tool in the universe... :sarcy:
http://hitchhikers.wikia.com/wiki/Towel

Towels are just about the most massively useful thing any interstellar Hitchhiker can carry. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapours; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (a mind-bogglingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you — daft as a brush, but very very ravenous); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course you can dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough

I guess we can now also add "use it to keep your hands clean of perspiration while playing Hidden and Dangerous 2" to the list :rules:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)