H&D2 "Lost Content" Early-Beta-Alpha Things

3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #43 by Stompinidus
Replied by Stompinidus on topic H&D2 "Lost Content" Early-Beta-Alpha Things
Oh wow, thank you a lot for these contributions Illusion_Insanity. I love H&D and if you find anything more, I would love to take a look at them. Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Illusion_Insanity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago #44 by Illusion_Insanity
Replied by Illusion_Insanity on topic H&D2 "Lost Content" Early-Beta-Alpha Things
Original script is very interesting. Maybe it still exists has a ex lead designer Tomas Pluharik. Who knows ...

Also I have some videos. Two interviews and demonstration at ECTS (European Computer Trade Show) in London.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, JonnySniper, WANGER, Stompinidus, p.jakub88

3 years 1 month ago #45 by Stompinidus
Replied by Stompinidus on topic H&D2 "Lost Content" Early-Beta-Alpha Things
Those are some premium content videos. The alpha screenshots are coming alive. Also nice footage on the England map they decided to scrap. Perhaps we can remake it with the new footage here and the other screenshots we already have.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Illusion_Insanity

2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #46 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic H&D2 "Lost Content" Early-Beta-Alpha Things

Some unused icons:

After many years we are closer and closer to making this possible. These are some cool items to add to the game. Once we have the ability to do this we should/ could start working on what the original developers didn't get to finish.

What I'm also thinking about is adding a punching mechanic that Mafia has... when you have empty hands.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juanma66, JonnySniper

2 years 8 months ago #47 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic H&D2 "Lost Content" Early-Beta-Alpha Things

"Lost Planes" - Found some unused aircraft and german rotorcraft, + the glider that was on Africa 6 early screenshot :D
Japanese bomber or bombers could fly around Burma 2 map and drop bombs on us in early concept, but they scrapped Jap bombers and "told us" it's the artillery shooting everywhere :D I think that's how it was. :)
These planes were flyable until they scrapped plane flight by player. I have put it all together here:

Any idea if these beauties actually work, have any animation that can be used?

"Straight and narrow is the path."

2 years 8 months ago #48 by OriginalDan
Replied by OriginalDan on topic H&D2 "Lost Content" Early-Beta-Alpha Things

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1435miLoZEfawnBLkAa7ApT3QiUyOw9dY

In that link you will find a rare video of h&d2 development spoken in Czech language I found it long time ago and I sent it to a friend to investigate what they were saying in general in that video (because I don't speak Czech) and what programs or SDK they were using as well as spotting the difference between the video version and the original release

We couldn't find anything due to the fact that the video is very old and graphics are not supporting our tasks so in conclusion of that I will share it with you

for the ones of people out there that might find this interesting @SomeBloke identified the keyboards used at the end, white one being Yamaha cs2x the other Yamaha SY99
since the video is from 2001 we can't be 100% sure if they where used to compose the soundtrack.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, MR.47

• Lukasz birthday is in 3 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 10 days (63)