Evolution of the English soldier

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #7 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Evolution of the English soldier
:rofl:
Yea, sometimes it doesn't have any effect, and also it makes me thinking again about Black Hawk Down, when the noob "coffee king Grimesey" prepares his gear, taking water, night vision binoculars, back protection and so and so, and his mates tells him to rather take ammo enough...

Also, i remember the first times i played H&D on single player mode, the more high was the difficulty level, the more i took small and big medipacks, considering that i would be injured often. In fact, it was totally useless and i realized that i had to make the contrary and been as light and mobile as possible, because all of this medical stuff is generally useless at high difficulty level, when the first enemy bullet has great chances to be the lethal one, so carrying a full hospital is as pissing in a cello, as we say in France, because you don't have real chances to use it...
Of course, there are no absolutes rules, except one : Stay alive...

EDIT : Also, i remember when i was a soldier in French army, during a field training our drill instructor was conducting a gas mask training. We all were carrying the full gear and our instructor said this to us : "Guys, don't be wrong, in an actual war context, your life expectancy is estimated to about 3 minutes..." :gasp: Show me the back door... :mm3:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)