Lieutenant-colonel Eric Filiol will hold a conference on Thursday, May 10th, 2012 on the theme "Cyberwar Techniques / Tactics and researches in security". This man is maybe unknown for you but he is a brilliant expert on the subject. Consider yourselves:
- UNESCO/ISCED level 6+
- Scientific director of the Operational Cryptology and Virology lab. CTO of the ESIEA Group (senior research manager).
- Head scientist officer and scientific director of the Virology and cryptology lab, ESAT (military academy, governmental domain).
- Researcher and lecturer in cryptology and computer virology, (Coëtquidan military schools, governmental domain).
- Thesis in computer science, cryptology and cryptanalysis – Computer warfare and security (virology).
- Thesis in applied mathematics and computer science - Cryptology and cryptanalysis – Communication security (Polytechnique school).
- Chief editor at the international Journal in Computer Virology.
- And so, and so…
It's about two hours from my home by car, and it's for free… Mates, i shall be there…
PS : Even if i don't understand everything...