× Before posting here please make sure you have read our FAQ and if suitable our 'Play Online' and 'Create Server' tutorials

Please try to avoid general topic titles as: "Need help", "Problem occurred", etc.

Co-op maps help

9 years 4 months ago #1 by BrudasekPL
Co-op maps help was created by BrudasekPL
Hello, I very like Hidden and Dangerous 2, it's awesome, but it's a shame that game developers did not made co-op, there are maps instead. But I want to know if there's any way to hear music during playing co-op with my friend with multiplayer mode. I would like to hear ambient/battle music just like in single player. Can this be done? :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #2 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Co-op maps help
yes it can, you simply play music in the background on your pc :leave:

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #3 by BrudasekPL
Replied by BrudasekPL on topic Co-op maps help
Well, that doesn't count , If I want ambient/battle music it would be pretty annoying to change music from ambient to battle and vice versa :/ So there's no any way to add music for multiplayer server via command, script etc.?

9 years 4 months ago #4 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Co-op maps help
Hmm, do you guys use Teamspeak or not? You can stream music using Teamspeak that way :smile:

When I do recordings, I play some music in the headset and that gets recorded to the video. I dislike the
music of the game, and would prefer to play my own - mostly ambient in the headset(30% of volume).

I know there is a file from which you can change the menu music, but I'm not sure you can add ingame
music. Probably it's possible, if you have it in single player mode.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

9 years 4 months ago #5 by BrudasekPL
Replied by BrudasekPL on topic Co-op maps help
No, we're playing without TeamSpeak, but I'd like to hear ambient/battle music just like in SP. Can I somehow add it during multiplayer? =D

9 years 4 months ago #6 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic Co-op maps help
I think the audio system is "hardcoded" into game exe, changing it from there is more difficult.
U can add whatever music into mission by editing the mission, but this will require editing all missions that u like to play with custom background audio.

One more possibility:
If u have soundcard with multichannel output or more then one soundcard, then find some music player that have option to choose the channels or hardware that are used for audio output. Or use CD player or mp3 player or other computer or radio for the music and with some audio mixer you can mix game audio and other audio.

The one who hesitates is lost !

• spartacus birthday is in 4 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 5 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 9 days (28)