What's up at home today...?

2 years 1 month ago #1999 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic What's up at home today...?
Last night reminded me of a few similar matches we had in the past. The closest one was in the semifinals of 2019. Ajax didn't have such a well balanced team for almost 20 years when Chivu was the captain and Lobont was the goalkeeper. Lobont's parents were living in the building opposite to flat my parents had before we moved to this house.

This was a tense and memorable night. 0 - 0 with AC Milan in Amsterdam and then 2 - 2 at Milano... before Inzaghi did his thing in the last minute of the match. You can see Lobont's iconic saves at 2:37

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Juanma66, Maki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #2000 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?
Here we are. Now, i've to let the plant rest a bit before finalizing it, it was a stressful and disturbing enough treatment for it. I also have to not water it for several days, the   potting soil was a bit too much humid and several leaves started to die because of too much water. I'm also glad that only one viable leaf was broken during the process, not so bad.  

Attachment P_20220316_130954.jpg not found

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Juanma66, Maki

2 years 1 month ago #2001 by Juanma66
Replied by Juanma66 on topic What's up at home today...?
Nikita and Maki, has the haze reached your places?   

Attachment 20220316_131409.jpg not found

not fear the enemy that attacks you,
be afraid of the false friend that hugs you
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Maki

2 years 1 month ago #2002 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic What's up at home today...?
Here’s a page turns , after 23 years of loyalty I am separating from my 1999 Patrol. The price of fuel and environmental standards were right. I am sad, I hope that the future buyer will take care of it he deserves, and who knows I will surely meet him in Africa. Sad day for me again . 

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Juanma66

2 years 1 month ago #2003 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?
Yeah, we easily become attached to those little things... D'you plan to go for an electric car ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

2 years 1 month ago #2004 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic What's up at home today...?
No, no electric car for me. I found a vehicle to replace it.I’ll let you know. In any case it is an opportunity that comes from the  rising sun

• Lukasz birthday is in 3 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 10 days (63)