× Before posting here please make sure you have read our FAQ and if suitable our 'Play Online' and 'Create Server' tutorials

Please try to avoid general topic titles as: "Need help", "Problem occurred", etc.

H&D2 Problem

8 years 1 week ago #13 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic H&D2 Problem
@Serkses - Noo man, i try everything, after reinstall windows it happened again after hours of gameplay :/
It is very annoying, starting H&D2, goes black screen, alt tabbing not working, so i have to launch again and again till it launches good.
When i finally got it i cannot even alt-tab out of game because when i alt-tab back from desktop i freeze and i have to restart PC :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 1 week ago #14 by NL
Replied by NL on topic H&D2 Problem
You know you can remove those logos (and intromovie) you find them in X:\Program Files\Illusion Softworks\Hidden & Dangerous 2\Gamemovie makes the game start much faster :) I do this always directly after a fresh install ;)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 1 week ago #15 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic H&D2 Problem
Thanks NL, done that but launched game saw my FPS so i knew game launched and it quits me to desktop again :(

8 years 1 week ago #16 by Femto
Replied by Femto on topic H&D2 Problem
Hello ! It worked :P I had some problem with my profile file "MPSettings.sav" I ported it from another fresh profile and now I can play Offline :party: Thanks to Snowmun , NL , Shay and Serkses for Helping :yipi:

"In this world, some people born are like keys that move the world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man."

8 years 1 week ago #17 by Femto
Replied by Femto on topic H&D2 Problem
One more problem I am having now and this is very annoying , every map I choose the enemies , are readily alerted and come running towards me at the very moment I spawn :/

"In this world, some people born are like keys that move the world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man."

8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #18 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic H&D2 Problem
I guess its problem with your Scripts folder ?, when enemy have no scripts, they are alerted on everything and from very far distance.
Or maybe you made changes to game exe file ? :)

Attachment not found

*!!! Some missions or most of them, feel little different when played through game menu, because in Dedicated server, some alert types doesnt work but when alerts(in enemy scripts) that dont work in Dedic server are active, they will work when played through game menu.

Example Alert types.
The ones that dont work in Dedic server(or not used) are set to "0", but not all missions are made this way...

SetAlarmType(1,1); //Shooting
SetAlarmType(2,1); //Enemy shots
SetAlarmType(4,0); //Hear steps (not working for clients)
SetAlarmType(8,0); //Action sound (not working for clients)
SetAlarmType(16,0); //Explosions (not working for clients)
SetAlarmType(32,1); //Sighted
SetAlarmType(64,1); //Injured
SetAlarmType(128,0); //From script
SetAlarmType(256,1); //Friendly shots
SetAlarmType(512,0); //Sights corpse (not working for clients)

The one who hesitates is lost !
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, Femto

• Lukasz birthday is in 1 day (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 8 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 9 days (39)