7-Days Fitness Challenge

3 years 4 months ago #19 by WANGER
Replied by WANGER on topic 7-Days Fitness Challenge
Thanks it was really funny event hope there be more like that but on differnt maps good luck !!!)))
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanJ, Matheus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #20 by DanJ
Replied by DanJ on topic 7-Days Fitness Challenge
Oh definitely Nm2 has so much loud background music. I already played last 3 days without sound on in it. I would do now anything without Normandy maps for years :blast: :rambo: :boss: :bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Matheus

3 years 4 months ago #21 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic 7-Days Fitness Challenge
Congratulations to all the winners and AGAIN, BIG THANKS to you Dan for your organization and excellent idea :hop:

Can't wait to see what you have in mind for coop. I would imagine we could open our private server for that... in case there will be any team challenges.

From personal experience with this event and my style of playing certain coop missions... it would be best to encourage team collaboration further, specially on a time demanding event where personal skill, like the Fitness Event, is required. This way players can get to know each other better.

Thank for your help with the organization, Damni :binocs:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanJ, Matheus

3 years 4 months ago #22 by DanJ
Replied by DanJ on topic 7-Days Fitness Challenge
:) If here will be again another fitness event from me for next year it will be definitely on Czech4 with at least 50 locations :badnews: But don't start practicing yet :D
About coop, there is still my old idea of playing in team of two, with an POW as me (for recording) on certain maps and to win have to pass the map successfully. Lets see :fk:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Matheus

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)